The association does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. We can however issue a visa support letter.
- For visa support letters, please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. It is a good idea to post the information on the conference website.
- Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Include your registration confirmation number (registration will open in late May) or indicate that you are an author of an accepted paper
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter